In 2003 The Discovery Clinic, Inc. was founded by two neurofeedback therapists, Ann Richman, M.A of the Richman Discovery Clinic and Marty Deboer, Ph.D. of Psychoeducational Services.
As we work together, we find that our differences in training and experience and our similarities in philosophy and approach create a powerful synergy. We aim to provide the best treatment available. Our guiding principles are to:
- Provide thorough, individualized assessment and treatment.
- Maintain the highest level of expertise through continuing education
- Provide a comprehensive, compassionate, professional service
- Serve as a referral center by helping clients find addition needed services
- Serve as a resource center by providing ample opportunity for consultation, family support programs and educational materials